Scriptures for a loved one with cancer
Friend, these scriptures for a loved one with cancer are to be used to call on the Lord
either as prayers or as confessions. The time of waiting, that is between sickness and the
miracle can be painful. We read of Mary and Martha in John 11, waiting on Jesus Christ to
come and their faith was tested to the very end. Looking at that now, we can conclude that,
trials will come; the waiting may take longer than expected BUT God will never leave us nor
forsake us. He is never be late. He is in control of times and season. And according to
Ecclesiastes 3:4, there is “ A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time
So, friend, use this scriptures and pray believing, that Jesus Christ who healed all those
that were sick is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.
We agree with you :-
1. Psalms 103:1-3 (A Psalm of David.) Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is
within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
2. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
3. Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good
work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
4. Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with
power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for
God was with him.
5. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
6. John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am
come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
7. Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain,
Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall
believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he
8. Matthew 18:18-20 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be
bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again
I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall
ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are
gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
9. Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health
to the bones.
10. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every
tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of
the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Bible Scriptures for Patients with Growths & Tumors
Bible Scriptures for possible cancer patients
Bible Scriptures for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy - “chemo”